Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

Oh man oh man!

Just Oh man, I just love what you did to Fernando in this animation. Very casual yet very badass. Especially those close-ups to his face and his red eyes bring out the badass in him. I love your work man, keep it up.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks! i hope that fernando looks like a man committed to revenge.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Man, Zeural, I love your work!

Everything about your animations is just on point, especially this one. I wish there was a happy end, but like usually, you gave the viewers the "Zeurel end." :3

Saigo No Shigoto Saigo No Shigoto

That was awesome bro

I love how this was animated, the lighting, the movements and how the random bird gave life to the area they were fighting in. Seems like on this project you improved from the beginning to the end as the animation changes a bit, becoming smoother. I'll be watching you, so I can wait to more animations from you.

P.S. I am inspired, so I might start animating once again.

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

OMG I am so lucky!

I wasn't expecting the screamer-ish thing but I scrolled down before it got to scare me. lol. Anyways good work on the animation.....it was cute and disturbing.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

This was very Beautiful, one of the best.

Your work was one of best I seen. You have a talent with creating such an emotion that made me cry. I love how it became a loop, a young child bringing back the joy of music and the child follows the fate of a composer. Keep it up. I demand more from you, something like this must not be overlooked. Peace and take care.

Kaiblade Episode 2 Kaiblade Episode 2

Wow, this series is getting my attention.

You have yourself a nice animation, I like to work with you once I get better in flash.

Tarboy Tarboy

You got good story-writing skill, the animation...

never stopped to amaze me, I mean everything was beautiful, well done, the emotion was in the right place.

Closing In Closing In

The song worked well with this animation IMO

Dude, it was nice. I was feeling the emotions you produced in the animation.

P.S. Whats the music called, i wouldnt mind listening to it more.

LewToons responds:

thank u, im glad some of the emotion came across well...the song is called closing in by imogen heap. thanks for watchin

Combo Execution Combo Execution

Cool, keep it up.

Scarf stick guy, i been seeing him everywhere, i like that theme.

Tentionmaru responds:

yeah me and nhazul sort of started that whole idea. thanks.

Spoiler fights Zombies Spoiler fights Zombies

Was expecting the ending?

Man, i love the animations produced by you. Everything is so perfect, keep it up.